Calling all local foodies! There is a NEW limited time dining experience coming to Sellersville beginning this October! Stella’s House Blend, a popular coffee café and lunch stop in downtown Sellersville, is introducing “Stella’s at Starlight” dinners that will take place twice a month with advanced reservations.
Chef Jeanie will be taking your taste buds on a tour of the world’s finest cuisines and will feature a selective menu from a different country’s culture each month.
To kick off this exciting new dining option will be Stella’s at Starlight’s French Menu on Friday, October 15th and Saturday, October 16th. Dinner will consist of three courses:
- Your choice of soup, salad or an appetizer:
- Soup: Cream of carrot, tarragon croutons
- Salad: Lyonnaise – Frissee lettuce, warm bacon vinaigrette, poached egg
- Appetizer: Escargot in puff pastry, butter, garlic, parsley & Pernod
- Your choice of one of two entre options:
- Beef bourguignon: Braised beef with pearl onions, bacon and mushrooms in a red wine sauce
- Chicken francaise: lemon and wine sauce
- Your choice of one of two dessert options:
- Apple tart Tatin: caramelized apple tart with vanilla ice cream
- Profiteroles with ice cream and chocolate sauce
Upon making your reservation to Stella’s at Starlight you will receive a list of recommended wines that pair well with the night’s menu that you are welcome to bring along with you.
Space is limited for Stella’s at Starlight, so call 267-404-2443 to make your reservation today for a delicious night out.